Aamras is one such delicious and a must dish when you collect Mango recipes, easy, simple and delicious dish. This can also be added to dishes where you feel like inducing the flavor of mango. Most commonly this is served along with Poori and also it goes well with any Indian flat bread.
The color and taste of the dish depends on the taste and color of the mangoes, but well-ripen mangoes are most recommended for the dish. Let me share the recipe…
- Mangoes – 2 nos
- Dry Ginger powder – ¾ tsp
- Sugar – 4 tsp
Making of Aamras –
- Peel and roughly chop the mangoes.
- Take mangoes and sugar together in a blender and grind it to fine paste. (sprinkle little water while you grinding).
- Transfer it to a bowl, sprinkle dry ginger powder (sukku podi) and whisk it well, so that it blends well with the dip.
- Transfer it to a bowl and refrigerate as it stays fresh for 2 to 3 weeks.
Note: You can also substitute water with milk while grinding, but the shell life will be for few days.