As a part of Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder Review, here comes the review of the Master Chef Jar. As the name, as it can make wonders with the little help from our side in this rushed lifestyle. Just few minutes it can chop, slice, grate the vegetables, Boneless chicken, Boneless mutton, moreover it can also knead the flour may be atta or maida (all-purpose flour) in minutes.
Video review of Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder / Review of Preethi master chef jar / Video review of Kitchen appliances –
CLICK HERE to see our Unboxing Video / Review of Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder
Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder – Master Chef Jar has a blade coupler, 4 blades, blade holder, citrus bowl, citrus cone, pusher.
- Blades – There are 4 different types of blade for chopping, slicing, grating and kneading.
- Blade coupler – Blade coupler is used to hold the blade along with the blade holder.
- Blade holder – Blade holder is used to the slicing and grating blades.
- Citrus bowl – Citrus bowl is used to filter the juice.
- Citrus cone – Citrus cone is fixed to the top of the citrus bowl, which helps in squeezing out the juice.
- Pusher – Here the pusher acts both as a pusher and a measuring cup (for kneading)
- Master chef jar – Master chef jar is made of transparent plastic, it has measurements in both milli liters and cups, which helpful for kneading the dough.
CLICK HERE to know how to make use of 3-in-1 Juicer Jar.
As it makes wonders like chopping, slicing, grating and kneading in just minutes with the help from our side it is known as master chef jar. Not only for vegetables, but it can also perform all these actions with boneless chicken and mutton.
- Slicing: Slicing action has a different blade and a separate way of assembling the jar. I have sliced raw banana and prepared raw banana chips. Raw banana was very thinly sliced, so the chips stayed very crispy. All you need is just to peel skin off and insert the banana through the opening in the lid and push it through the pusher.
- Grating: Grating action has a different blade and a separate way of assembling the jar. I had grated the carrots, and the grated carrots was perfect in shape. The size of the grated pieces depends on the size who chop the carrot pieces and add it to the jar. It was just done within seconds, all you need is to cut the corners of the carrots, peel and drop it through the opening in the lid and push it through the pusher.
- Chopping: Chopping action has a different blade and a separate way of assembling the jar. I had chopped cucumbers, and minced the boneless chicken. The size depends on the time spend for chopping, all you need is to peel the vegetables or clean the meat, roughly chop them into medium size pieces and add it to the jar, cover with the lid and turning the unit ON.
- Kneading: Kneading action too has a different blade and the way of assembling the jar is similar to that of chopping. The flour is added to the jar, along with salt and oil, then kneading for few seconds and then pouring of water whenever needed using push through the lid. Here the pusher acts as a measuring cup, one cup(pusher) of flour, there is a marking of the water level in the pusher itself. More over the dough was very soft, the happiest thing was “No Sticky Hands”. I liked this feature like anything, you could also knead batter for bread, and cookie, as this kneading kneads only in one direction.
- Citrus Bowl and Citrus Cone: Citrus bowl perfectly juices out from mosambi, and make sure to use only big citrus fruits and highly not recommended for lemon. But to be honest I am not that much happy over this citrus bowl, since I feel the manual of citrus juicing is good.
- Prepared Banana chips using the sliced Banana
- Prepared Healthy Carrot and cucumber salad – using chopped cucumber and grated carrot. Give a try to the salad, finely chopping of salad, you give a little watery texture to the salad, which helps the olive oil, pepper powder and salt to blend well with salad.
- Prepared Chicken roll using the Kneading dough and the minced chicken, it all took few mins.
- Prepared Orange juice using the citrus bowl.
CLICK HERE to know how to make use of 3 basic jars of Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder.
Suggestion: There is one strong and high suggestion, I felt a most and a must to perform activity missing and it’s none other than the “COCONUT SCRAPER”, since Indian kitchen’s never get filled with coconut. From my point of view, I use coconut at least once in two days, may be for a chutney, curry, gravy or in extracting coconut milk. Together with the citrus cone why don’t a scraper fill that place, it would be a perfect Master Chef Jar to all the Indian Kitchen.
Right from my personal experience, I would highly recommend Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder for all the Indian Kitchen.