Chicken Salomi is high in protein content; also it’s perfectly fits for breakfast, brunch or for tea-time. It suits best for weight-loss and for body building or for gym goers. Chicken Salomi is available in all the grocery shops at the cold storage section.
As PALEO-FRIENDLY, this chicken salami can be served in this same process but without bread. Let me share the recipe…
Taking this to Fiesta Friday #147 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Chicken Salami – 6 nos
- Bread Slices – 12 nos
- Cucumber – 1 nos
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Onions – 2 nos
- Mayonnaise – 4 tbsp
- Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
Making of Chicken Salomi Sandwich –
- Defreeze the chicken salami pieces.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan; fry the chicken salami for a 2 to 3 mins on both sides. Remove from fire.
- Peel and thinly slice the cucumber and onions to round shape and keep it aside.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes to round shape and keep it aside.
- Chop the sides of the bread and keep it aside.
- Take the bread slices and rub mayonnaise over them, only on one side.
- Place the onion pieces over the mayonnaise layer, then the tomato pieces.
- Place the roasted chicken saloni and then place the cucumber pieces.
- Sprinkle little pepper powder and salt if needed.
- Cover it with another bread, rubbed with mayonnaise.
Serve at room temperature for breakfast or for brunch or for tea-time.