Creamy Garlicky Prawn Spaghetti is one such rich, creamy and delicious dish made in minutes. Already I have shared White sauce pasta and Tomato pasta, this is one more addition to my pasta collection. Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta is liked by all the kids and so it’s being one among the finger licking dish between the kids.
It is very simple, easy to prepare and its creamy nature comes from the butter, fresh cream in it. Let me share the recipe…
- Pasta / Spaghetti – 200 gms
- Green peas – 100 gms
- Prawns – 250 gms
- Onion – 1 o
- Garlic – 10 cloves
- Mixed Italian herbs – 2 tsp
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Red chili flakes – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 4 stalks
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Fresh cream – 150 ml
Making of Creamy Garlic Prawn Spaghetti –
- Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic, clean and devein the prawns and keep it aside.
- Boil 5 cups of water, add the spaghetti and green peas followed by a tsp of oil and ½ tsp of salt.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a heavy bottom vessel, wait until it melts.
- Add the onions and garlic, cook until they turn golden brown in color.
- Add prawns followed by salt, half the quantity of Italian herbs and red chilli flakes, cook until the prawn in half cooked.
- Add maida / all-purpose flour, cook for a min, pour a cup of water and cook in medium flame.
- Once the sauce starts thickening, pour the fresh cream, followed by half the quantity of coriander leaves, cook for 2 min in low flame.
- Meanwhile drain the water from the spaghetti and green peas, add it to the sauce, sprinkle leftover Italian herbs and red chilli flakes.
- Cook in low flame for 2 mins, remove it from fire and garnish it with the leftover coriander leaves.
Serve hot with Honey Glazed chicken.