Getting the name watermelon juice, what everyone would expect is the usual watermelon juice. But recently I had a little spicy and sweet version of watermelon in a restaurant. Also I want to try it at home, gave a try and the juice was fabulous.
I have induced little black pepper powder and salt to enhance more flavor to the juice. A perfect coolant which helps a lot in digestion. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other summer recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/2016/04/07/summer-recipes-chill-chill-cool-cool/ and check out this link for other beverage recipes: https://madraasi.com/recipes/beverages/
- Watermelon – 2 cups
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Sugar – as needed
- Take the roughly chopped watermelons, deseed them and blend them well to a fine juice.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, 3 tsp of sugar and ¼ tsp of black pepper powder and again blend them well.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
As of summer I have been sharing few juices and mojito recipes, this lemon mint mojito is one among them. Lemon mint mojito is the combination of lemon juice and mint leaves. It is a good source of coolant and a refreshing drink and served before lunch.
Lemon Mint Mojito
- Lemon – 6 nos
- Mint leaves – a fistful
- Sugar / Sugar syrup – 2 tbsp
- Wash and cut the lemon into halves. Squeeze out the juice and keep it aside.
- Clean the mint leaves.
- Take lemon juice, sugar, mint leaves and a cup of water together in a blender and blend well.
- Strain the juice and pour in the required water. Give a stir and refrigerate.
Serve chilled with lemon wedges and mint leaves.
As of summer recently I have been sharing few juices, milkshakes and mojito recipes, this watermelon mint mojito is one among them. Watermelon Mint Mojito is a very inviting drink for this summer. Coming to benefits, as all of us know that watermelon has lots and lots of water content and mint a coolant, now the combination of both these would be good and refreshing drink for this summer. Let us move on to the recipe…
Watermelon Mint Mojito
- Watermelon – 1 no (small size)
- Mint – a fistful
- Lemon – 2 nos
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Peel and roughly chop the watermelon into medium pieces.
- Wash the mint leaves. Squeeze out lemon for the juice.
- Take the watermelon pieces, sugar, mint leaves and lemon juice together in a blender and blend them well.
- Strain the juice and add some water to it. Give a stir and refrigerate.
Serve chilled. Top with lemon wedges and mint leaves before serving.