Wishing each and everyone a very Happy (Healthy, wealthy, Peaceful and Successful) New Year.
Picture Courtesy: Google
Up to now no resolutions but there something to be followed by me, also hope will follow that.
Love what you do, Do what you love, Dream a lot, Aim high, Work hard, Keep yourself busy, Never miss any opportunities, Spend time with yourself, Love yourself, Be confident, Be strong, Have a healthy Time pass, Spend time with kids, Control Anger, Eat well, Sleep well, Talk less, Smile lot, Accept the changes in your life (haters may become lovers and lovers may become haters), Never lose your self-respect ——– Live and Let Live.
2015 had many memories in my life which would stay forever. Hope for the better and best memories in 2016.
Here comes my 3 day Quote Challange. I have been searching, no I would say hunting for quotes and finally found this one, which I have experienced and came across in my life.
“The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.” – Zig Ziglar
When one wants to be a successful person, he should love what he/she does (job). Success doesn’t depend on one’s job, but it depends full and fully on the hard work. So your success lies with one and only you, neither in your job nor any other means.
Thanks a lot Vasantha of My Sweet Nothings, to nominate me and I hope that you would have enjoyed with these quotes.
Now coming to the rules:
- Thank the blogger, who nominated you.
- Post one of your favorite quotes(different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own. Don’t forget to acknowledge the source.
- Nominate three bloggers to challenge them.
I stand by the rule, I nominate the following friend bloggers for the 3-day Quote Challenge.
- Annette Rochelle Aben of Annette Rochelle Aben
- Smiling notes of Smiling notes
- Mahalakshmi of எண்ணங்கள் பலவிதம் (Yennangal Pallavitham)