When it comes to crumble, I go crazy, as I like them to the core. But I have prepared and tasted only apple crumble till now, but as strawberries are now in season, thought of preparing strawberry crumble. I never ever imagined that strawberry crumble would be this divine, my kids loved it to the core.
Click here for Apple Crumble recipe and Click here for Dessert Recipes.
Strawberry Crumble is and easy, simple, delicious and heavenly recipe that all the strawberry lovers would go crazy for this. Also, the wonderful aroma, attractive color and little tanginess with mild sweetness makes me drool even now. Do not miss, give a try immediately as strawberries are seasonal fruit, else you have to wait for the next year. Let me share the recipe…
- Strawberry – 15 nos
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Butter (room temperature) – ½ cup + 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ cup + 3 tbsps
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
Making of Strawberry Crumble –
- Clean and thinly slice the strawberries.
- Take a mixing bowl, add maida/all-purpose flour, ¾ cup of butter, cinnamon powder, ½ cup of sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Mix it all together, and crumble well with your hands (check the video).
- Meanwhile preheat the microwave to 180-degree C.
- Transfer the crumbled flour to a baking tray and bake in microwave for 180-degree C for 8 to 9 mins or until turns golden brown in color (watch close, else it would be burnt easily).
- Now, heat a heavy bottomed vessel, add the strawberries followed by a tbsp. of butter and 3 tbsps of sugar, mix it well and cook until the sugar dissolves and strawberries become soft.
- Remove it from fire and transfer it to another bowl.
- Remove the crumble from the microwave once they are baked.
- Now take a small pie or tart tray, drop in 2 or 3 tbsps of cooked strawberries along with the syrup and then top it with 2 t 3 tbsps of baked crumble.
- Bake for another 5 mins at 180-degree C
- Remove it from the microwave, let it come to room temperature.
As valentine’s day is nearing and being a food blogger thought of preparing a cookie or cake which binds to different dough, and when combined together gives a mass hit. Like how when two different people combine together in life and give a mass hit as a couple.
CLICK HERE for more Baking Recipes
Marbled rose cookies has wonderful flavor, excellent fragrance and melts in mouth, goes out well with a cup of milk. Also it’s very simple and easy to prepare right from beginners till everyone. Give a try and make your valentine surprise this valentine’s day with marbled rose cookies. It’s Friday and let me take it to Fiesta Friday #156 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner. Let me share the recipe…
Marbled Rose Cookies – Valentines Recipe
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Butter – ½ cup
- Egg – 1 no
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Rose food colour – few drops
- Salt – ¼ tsp
Making of Marbled Rose Cookies –
- Take a wide mouth bowl, crack the eggs, pour the vanilla essence, sugar, butter and beat it well, until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the salt, maida/all-purpose flour little by little and start folding them gently together with your hands.
- Roll it to a ball, divide it to two equal portions, add rose food color to one portion and knead it well.
- Now combine both the dough and knead it softly.
- Dust the working platform with flour, flatten the dough and cut it to desired shape.
- Meanwhile preheat the microwave to 180-degree C and bake it for about 8 mins at 180-degree C.
- After baking, let it rest for 5 to 10 mins, and then gently remove it from the tray.
Store it in an air-tight container once it reaches the room temperature. Stays fresh for 2 weeks.
Recently we did cake mixing with Dry fruits and Nuts, and so next its cake making right? Here comes the Non-Alcoholic Christmas cake with VIDEO from the SCRATCH (including the video of Caramel syrup).
As Christmas, Christmas cake is being the hero but imagines about the NON-ALCOHOLIC Christmas cake. It was divine and tastes heavenly, I am sure it with vanish in minutes in your home. Even now it’s not late, start soaking nuts and dry fruits now, and prepares the cake by tomorrow. I would say that the Christmas cake tastes best after 24 to 48 hrs. I would go for 48 hrs, but with kids I am sure it would not be possible. So I prepared three small cakes and a big one, small one can be consumed by them immediately and the bigger one after 48 hours.
If you dint soak the dry fruits and nuts – CLICK HERE for Non-Soak Version of Non-Alcoholic cake Christmas Cake
Christmas Cake / Non-Alcoholic Chrsitmas Cake
Give a try, check out our VIDEO, as I have told earlier, it’s you who where I am today, so do LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE Channel for more easy and simple videos.
“MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR” from MADRAASI
- Maida / All-purpose flour – 2 cups (300 gms)
- Eggs – 5 nos
- Powdered Sugar – 1 ½ cups
- Butter – 1 ½ cups
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar – ½ cup (for Caramel)
- Soaked Dry fruits and nuts – 1 ¼ cups
- All spice powder – 1 tsp (cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and ginger in equal proportion)
- Salt – ¼ tsp
Making of NON-ALCOHOLIC CHRISTMAS CAKE –
- Sieve Maida/All-purpose flour, salt and baking powder all together and keep it aside.
- Take a wide mouth bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar together, until the sugar dissolves and let it rest for few mins.
- Meanwhile start preparing CARAMEL SYRUP – heat a dry kadai, add the sugar, keep on stirring until the sugar melts and starts turning black in color. Once it turned dark black in color, pour ¼ cup of water immediately and turn off the flame. Keep on stirring for few seconds (else the sugar could form crystals) CLICK HERE for video of texture and consistency.
- Pour the caramel syrup to the butter, sugar mixture and beat well until the caramel syrup gets blended well.
- Pour the eggs to the caramel syrup + butter mixture and beat until the eggs become fluffy.
- Add the all spice powder and beat for few seconds.
- Meanwhile take a small portion of the sieved flour, add the dry fruits and nuts to the flour and crumble it well.
- Pour the leftover soaked fruit juice to the caramel + egg+ butter mixture and beat for 2 mins.
- Now add the sieved flour little by little and start folding them (make sure no lumps are formed).
- Finally add the crumbled nuts and dry fruits and fold them well.
- Meanwhile preheat the microwave to 180 degree C and grease a tray.
- Pour the cake batter to the tray and bake at 180 degree C for 15 mins or until the tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let it rest in the baking tray until it reaches room temperature and then remove it to a plate.
Let it rest it room temperature for 24 to 48 hrs and then serve it.