A great collection into my chutney recipe, this chutney goes out well with fried dishes, can be served as raita, with Indian flat breads. Specially this chutney goes out well with Stuffed parathas like Gobi paratha, Aloo paratha, Mooli paratha, Soya chunks paratha and so on…
- Curd – 1 cup
- Green chillies – 3 nos
- Mint / Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Mustard – ¼ tsp
- Split black gram – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – a strand
- Beat the curd with cumin powder, grind green chillies and mint/coriander leaves.
- Mix all these together and add salt for taste.
- Heat oil in tadka. Put mustard, split black gram and curry leaves.
- When it splatter, pour it to the chutney.